Friday, June 19, 2009

Things Go Unseen

How is it, that the little things or even some big things you change or may show about yourself is seen more by strangers, or co-workers, but not your own spouse?

Is being in a house every day, all the time, putting a danper on what they will and will not notice about you? Does it take to much effort to just look up and take a look? It seems so.

Compliments, that is one thing my hubby lacks on bad. There is alot of times I feel ugly, stupid and even dirty in his eyes. I hate it! I try doing extra small things just to show I love you, but I get nothing, not even a "thanks" in return.

Whats worse, is when you are both working all the time, and you think the times I would try to doll myself up for him, he would take notice. Nope. Its like another day, like I'm sitting in track pants and a teeshirt. Although at work or around others I get complimented all the time.

Its embarrassing but the guys at work so more attention to me than he does. Even if we are just joshin around, but still. They are seeming to take that second to look. I guess I'm just an attention whore, I'm expecting way to much.

I think I need to stop reading into it so much. I love him, he loves me. But sometimes just saying it isn't enough you know? I don't care for fancy things, or even to buy me something, but a "hey babe, you look great today. or hey thanks for washing my work clothes for me" simple things.

I ask for more than I will get, I just need to come to terms with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment