Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm Done!

Just fucking done with it all! How dare he treat me like some common slave wench for him. Fucking asshole! I am so sick of it! He is bi-polar or something more to the extreme, I just know it. I get flipped out on about every little thing. I'm tired of it!

I try and I try so hard to make everything work, and it always falls through because of him. Even after his bi-polar/psycho episodes, you know he has never once apologized for them? Or for anything he had said? How fucked up is that!? Seriously.

I'm just beyond upset. I'm tired of working my ass to the bone, trying to be a good wife and mother and just to be treated like this! I want to just leave, run away from it all and never look back. But of course this is the real world, life is never simple or nice. Running away makes even more problems, honestly though. If that meant not dealing with him anymore with his episodes I'd be more than happy to pack my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment